Some people just can’t resist Nutella… only the word Nutella makes me scream like yeahhhh!!! I love Nutella on my crackers, pie or sandwich.
But what I even adore more is a banana-Nutella combination. This recipe to make Nutella banana wraps is easy and quick to prepare. Your ideal quick, sweet and delicious bite…
– Puff pastry
– Ripe bananas
– Preheat the Airfryer at 190 degrees Celsius (374 degrees Fahrenheit)
– Spread some Nutella on the puff pastry
– Cut the banana into slices and put 3 slices on the puff pastry
– Wind the puff pastry around the banana and fold close the sides by pushing them with a fork
– Put the wraps in the Airfryer baking plate and fry them 10 – 12 minutes until golden brown
Enjoy your meal!