Puff pastry is one of these things which should be standard part of your kitchen ingredients.
You can use it to bake the most delicious sweet pastries by using your favorite sweet filling. But you can also use it to make savory alternatives. Prepare your preferred filling, fold them and bake until golden brown and crispy. Our recipe will be a true aromatic delight for your taste buds.
– 500 grams of minced meat (17.6 oz)
– Vegetable mix with mushrooms
– Can of corn
– Bag of fajita or taco seasonings
– Pepper and salt
– Puff pastry
– Dried oregano
– Grated cheese
1. Bake the minced meat in a pre-heated Airfryer at 190 degrees Celsius (374 degrees Fahrenheit) together with the vegetables (corn and the vegetable mix).
2. Cook the minced meat well, place the minced meat and the vegetable mix at the center of the puff pastry.
3. Fold the puff pastry and make sure the edges are closed. Seal the edges well.
4. Brush the parcels with the egg and sprinkle with oregano and cheese.
5. Bake the parcels at 190 degrees Celsius (374 degrees Fahrenheit) for about 6 minutes in the Airfryer.