The Airfryer is a versatile and multi-functional kitchen miracle which should be a standard part of your kitchen utensils.
Besides, it’s a device which is perfectly suited to use with your children. It allows children to learn cooking in a safe and sound way. Bake the best and funniest treats together with your children or grandchildren. These poop cookies will be a guaranteed success!
– 150 grams of white soft sugar
– 50 grams of vanilla sugar
– 200 grams of butter at room temperature
– 1 egg
– 350 grams of patent flour
– 35 grams of cocoa powder
– Candy eyes
1. Beat the soft sugar, the vanilla sugar and the butter in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Add the egg and stir well.
3. Strain the flour and cocoa powder into the mixture and stir well until you get a smooth brown dough.
4. Divide the dough in equal parts of about 45 grams (0.9 oz) and roll the dough out so you get 25 cm (9 inches) long rolls with a small end.
5. Roll the dough and swirl the dough to create poop. Work from top to bottom so the poops don’t collapse during the bake off.
6. Cover the baking tray of the Airfryer with parchment paper and put the poops on it. Make sure sufficient space is created between the different poops.
7. Pre-heat the Airfryer at 160 degrees Celsius (320 degrees Fahrenheit).
8. Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. Regularly check the cookies during the baking process.
9. Press the candy eyes in place and secure them with some melted chocolate on the cookies.