Planning to have a nice weekend with friends accompanied by a heavenly pie? But not planning to walk around for hours in your supermarket looking for the right ingredients.
Moreover, there is no need to stay in the kitchen for half an hour. This pie is prepared in about 10 minutes and only needs 12 minutes more to be baked.
– 300 grams of condensed milk (10.5 oz)
– 300 grams of dried coconut flakes (10.5 oz)
– Springform (+/- 15 cm / 5.9 inches)
1. Take a bowl and add the condensed milk and the coconut.
2. Stir well.
3. Grease a springform and add the coconut and milk mixture.
4. Bake the coconut pie 12 minutes in a pre-heated Airfryer at 175 degrees Celsius (347 degrees Fahrenheit).
5. Enjoy your meal!