Did you ever eat fried bananas? In Asia it is very normal to fry bananas, as a snack or dessert.
Nevertheless, a fried banana can be easily cooked in your own Airfryer! We will show you below how to prepare a delicious crispy fried banana by using the Airfryer.
– 4 bananas
– 2 tbsp of corn meal
– 2 tbsp of shredded coconut
– 2 tbsp of flour
– 50 grams (1.8 oz) of rice flour for that crunchy coat
– 1/2 tsp of baking powder
– Sesame seeds for that crunchy coat
– A pinch of salt
– Baking spray
Read the recipe on the next page
Fried banana recipe:
1. Take a bowl and add the flour, the corn meal, the baking powder, the salt, the coconut and stir well.
2. Add in little water at a time to create a firm and smooth batter.
3. Cut the bananas lengthwise into half.
4. Dip the bananas into the smooth batter and roll the bananas into the rice meal followed by the sesame seeds.
5. Spray the bananas with baking spray and fry the bananas about 10 to 15 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit). Flip the bananas half way through to evenly fry them all around.