When you have cooked the perfect pasta, garlic bread should be part of the Italian deal.
You can buy ready-made garlic bread at a supermarket, but cooking it yourself should of course have your preference. This secret recipe will show you how to make the most delicious garlic bread you have ever tasted in your whole life!
– 90 grams of Parmesan cheese (grated) (3.2 oz)
– 60 grams of butter (2.1 oz)
– 50 grams of mayonnaise (1.8 oz)
– 2 tsp of honey
– 4 cloves of squeezed garlic
– 2 tbsp of thousand island lettuce sauce
– 1 tsp of onion powder
– 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder
– Finely chopped spring onions
1. Preheat the Airfryer at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit)
2. Cut the baguette lengthwise and place both parts face up.
3. Put the Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, lettuce sauce, butter, honey, garlic, onion powder and cayenne powder in a bowl. Stir all ingredients well.
4. Spread the mixture on the baguette parts and finish with some spring onions.
5. Bake the bread in about 7 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) golden brown in the Airfryer.