Do you like shrimps as much as I do? I will show you how to make these breaded shrimps with a pinch of cocos… the perfect appetizer!
Can you tell that I am excited?
Of course, we will user our Airfryer to fry them. Much healthier but just as delicious! Perfect tapa dish, appetizer or when looking for a quick but healthy dish! Serve the shrimps with a sweet and spicy chili sauce!
– 12 big raw shrimps
– 20 grams of shredded coconut (0.7 oz)
– 1 whisked egg
– 1 tsp of corn starch
– 1 cup of flour
– 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs
– pepper and salt
Read more about the step-by-step method on the next page
– Peel and devein the shrimps leaving the tails on. Dry the shrimps well by using kitchen roll.
– Mix the Panko with the shredded coconut, put the mixture in a small bowl and set it aside
– Mix the flour with the corn starch and season with pepper and salt, put the mixture in a small bowl and set it aside
– Whisk the egg in a bowl and dip the shrimps first in the flour, then in the whisked egg and in the panko last.
– Put the shrimps in the basket and fry them about 8 minutes in a pre-heated Airfryer at 180 degrees Celsius until crispy and golden brown
– Serve with a delicious sauce and enjoy your meal!