No matter if you are watching your carbs right now or if you are just looking for a delicious snack, these zucchini biscuits have it all!
Delicious as a snack, perfect as an appetizer or the ideal tapas deal! You don’t really need an occasion to make these breathtaking biscuits.
– 2 zucchinis
– 1 medium size egg
– 50 grams of Parmesan cheese (1.8 oz)
– 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
– 1 tsp of oregano
– 15 grams of finely chopped chive (0.5 oz)
– pinch of salt and pepper
Please read the recipe on the next page.
– Shred the zucchinis and put them in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and let the zucchini rest for 20 minutes.
– Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius (392 degrees Fahrenheit) and the Airfryer at 170 degrees Celsius (338 degrees Fahrenheit).
– Put the shredded zucchini mixture in a kitchen towel and squeeze to remove the moisture. Put the zucchini in a dry bowl and add the rest of the ingredients to form a nice dough.
– Cover the baking tray or Airfryer with parchment paper. Use the dough to make small squares and put them on the parchment paper.
– Bake them for about 35 minutes in the oven or for about 20 minutes in the Airfryer. Flip them over once!