Mushrooms and the Airfryer are the perfect match! Mushrooms are ideal to be stuffed with all your favorite ingredients!
We have chosen for an easy and simple recipe to ensure this snack can be made in the blink of an eye. We can’t think of anyone who would not fall head over heels for these mushrooms…
– Herb butter
– Sea salt
– Black pepper
1. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stems.
2. Melt some herb butter in the microwave.
3. Place them in a single layer on a fireproof tray which fits into the Airfryer.
4. Stuff the mushrooms with the herb butter.
5. Season everything with sea salt and black pepper.
6. Bake 8 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) in the Airfryer.
7. Enjoy your meal!