Cauliflower is a very healthy vegetable which delights everyone in the family. Some kids though just don’t like cauliflower because of the taste and some because of the smell.
But there are great ways to get your picky-kids eat cauliflower. Via this recipe we will show you how to turn cauliflower into incredibly tasty treats by using the Airfryer.
– 4 tbsp of olive oil
– 2 tsp of garlic powder
– 3 tsp of paprika powder
– Salt and pepper to your own preference
– 1 cauliflower
1. Preheat the Airfryer at 185 degrees Celsius (365 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Cut the cauliflower in small florets (clean them well under running water)
3. Mix the olive oil, the paprika powder, the garlic powder and the pepper/salt.
4. Pour this mixture over the cauliflower florets. Make sure you cover the florets as a whole.
5. Fry the florets for about 10 minutes until golden brown and ready to eat.
Enjoy your meal!