Are you a veggie fan too? Did you know the Airfryer can be used to easily cook a wide range of delicious vegetables?
Combine as many vegetables as you want and add them to the Airfryer basket, turn on the the Airfryer, sit back and relax until your vegetables are ready. Take a look at this easy and delicious recipe.
– Olive oil
– Green asparagus
– Zucchini slices
– Chopped onion
– Salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, parsley, thyme
1. Put all vegetables in a bowl and add some olive oil.
2. Season with the herbs and stir well.
3. Put all the vegetables in the Airfryer basket.
4. Cook the vegetables at 190 degrees Celsius (374 degrees Fahrenheit) for 5 minutes.
5. Stir well and cook for another 2 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius (374 degrees Fahrenheit).
6. Remove the green asparagus and mushrooms.
7. Cook the other vegetables for another 4 minutes at 190 degrees Celsius (374 degrees Fahrenheit).
8. Enjoy your meal!