How to properly clean the Airfryer and to ensure it remains clean! After each cooking session, it’s important to clean certain parts of the device.
Take a look at the manual here!
– Hot water
– sponge (no steel brush or steel wool because it can remove the non-stick coating) or brush
Many people use the dishwasher to clean the Airfryer basket but in the end, this will damage the non-stick coating. So, we advise you to clean the Airfryer by hand.
How do I clean the Airfryer?
– Make sure the Airfryer was turned on (5 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius or 356 degrees Fahrenheit), so it is still warm
– Plug off the device
– Remove the basket from the Airfryer
– Put some detergent and hot water in the drip tray of the Airfryer
– Put the basket back in the drip tray and make sure the basket is submersed.
– Take a seat and let it soak for half an hour
– Remove the basket from the Airfryer and fill the kitchen sink with hot water and detergent
– Use the soapy water to clean the basket with an abrasive sponge or brush. Watch out for scratches.
– It’s easier to clean the basket with a brush
– Clean the drip tray.
We advise you to always clean the Airfryer after use in order to keep it clean and shiny.