Many people automatically link the satay to China, but honestly this isn’t the real satay. The satay dish originates from Indonesia and is a seasoned and skewered meat dish.
Next, the meat will be roasted and served with vegetables and rice. Making an Indonesian satay is easy peasy and by using the Airfryer you can be guaranteed of a well cooked satay time after time.
– 500 grams of chicken thigh filets
– 1 finely chopped onion
– 2 cloves of squeezed garlic
– Good drizzle of kecap manis
– 1 tsp of sambal
– 1 tbsp of sugar
– 1/2 squeezed lime
– Satay skewers
1. Cut the chicken in small cubes.
2. Mix the ingredients with the chicken and let them marinate for a night.
3. Thread the meat pieces on the skewers.
4. 10 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius (338 degrees Fahrenheit) in the Airfryer.
5. Serve with rice and vegetables (for example sajoer beans)