Meatballs are the perfect dish to cook in an Airfryer! You can combine the minced meat with ingredients of your own choice and taste.
By cooking the meatballs in an Airfryer they will even contain less fat than normal, another clear benefit! These mini meatballs are the perfect appetizer!
– 300 grams of minced meat (10.6 oz)
– Grated cheese
– 1 egg
– Pepper and salt (seasonings)
1. Mix the minced meat with the egg, onion, garlic, parsley, grated cheese, pepper and salt.
2. Form the minced meat into small meatballs (2 cm) and wrap around bacon.
3. Bake the meatballs 10 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius (338 degrees Fahrenheit) in the Airfryer. (Check once in a while if the balls are not yet well cooked)
4. Enjoy your meal!