This recipe will capture the heart of everyone… no matter if it’s on a party, as an appetizer or as a part of your dinner.
Being a gourmet, the Airfryer fried BBQ chicken will exactly be what you have been looking for. This recipe is easy to cook and it tastes like summer! Let’s give it a try!
– 4 to 6 drumsticks
– 15 ml of mustard (1/16 cup)
– 30 ml of Worchestershire sauce (1/8 cup)
– 120 ml of tomato ketchup (1/2 cup)
– 1 clove of garlic
– 30 ml of brown sugar (1/8 cup)
– 15 ml of olive oil (1/16 cup)
The recipe can be found on the next page:
BBQ Chicken Recipe:
1. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
2. Put the drumsticks in the bowl and let them marinate for at least one hour. The longer, the better!
3. Place the drumsticks in a preheated Airfryer and fry the sticks for 16 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit).
4. Enjoy your meal!